Saturday, March 13, 2004

Hi! Didja miss me?

Okay, so I'm at least going to tell you all that the musical opened succesfully. It looks great. If you want to come see it, it's this weekend and next, 8 on Friday and Saturday, and a matinee on Sundays at 2. Ticket prices are twelve dollars students and seniors, fifteen general.

The projections are worth the price of the ticket, so come on down.

I'm also going to be "stage managing" (as much as they need a SM) Agnes of God at NVC. I think it opens the first week of April. So it begins again... But don't worry, this one won't be nearly as intense. The twins are working on it, too, provided all goes according to plan, which'll be nice for me.

I don't think there's a whole lot more to blog about... Any questions, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home