Wednesday, February 25, 2004

*sigh*



So I'm sitting up here in the booth, wasting time on the computer while I wait for Magic Theatre rehearsal to start, and I look out the window...

Mike was standing on top of the scaffolding. That in itself is not alarming. The scaffolding was shaking. That in itself is not alarming. The scaffolding was on a slant; half was up on the platforms and half was down on the stage. That in itself is not alarming. There was no one bracing the scaffolding. That in itself is not alarming. The wheels weren't locked. That in itself....

BUT ADD IT ALL TOGETHER!

And I ran down the stairs, locked the wheels, gave him a good tongue-lashing, secured his solemn word that he wouldn't do that again... And at the end, he says "It's not like I haven't fallen off this thing before."

God help us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home