Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Well, so it comes back down. Again.

And I don't really know how to stay mad for long at people who haven't damaged me directly. I don't know why that is... Often I don't even stay angry at those who have hurt me.

This time, I wasn't directly damaged. I was furious, though, at the THOUGHT of what had gone down because of how I am, because of what it would have meant to ME. Truly, no harm had been done me, and it is quite likely that no harm will ever come to me at those hands. It's just doubtful.

Do I approve? No. But you're sorry. Whether or not it's true, and whether or not I should, I believe what you told me yesterday. I believe what I saw, heard, felt, and understood. Our relationship is unchanged, though my understanding of you has shifted. Our "connection" is what it was, I should imagine, but it's just one more thing to add to my database concerning you. My schema was altered. My brain has been stretched. I'm still changing, luckily for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home