Saturday, February 14, 2004

The puzzle of my social network



It's amazing how people are falling into place in my life. I'm almost comfortable, which should be my warning that something is going to happen, but for now, I'm good. Almost content.

Today I hung out with Sarah, Aunt Sarah, and Ben. First we hung curtain rods, did laundry, oh... etc, etc.... Then Sarah, Ben and I went out to dinner, bummed around downtown... Then we came back to my house and hung out until .......... We didn't. Then we took Ben home.

My only point is that it was so FUN, relaxed, quiet... Comfortable. It's that quiet space where words fade, facial expressions carry full weight, and small goals are met and surpassed. For example, we secured Don Perico's as the location for "Marcel and His Mexican Food," the short we're doing for the film festival. We've started the drama club. Ah...... it's great.

I hope you all had good days, and if you didn't, I hope tomorrow is better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home