Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I miss my brothers. It hurts.

So my mother is in Texas, and I didn't even know it. Anyway, my aunt was talking to my brothers, and David Michal, the youngest, wanted her to tell me that he's worried about me. "She works on the play until eleven at night?" My aunt had to tell him that I did. She didn't tell him how late I've been coming home, thank God. He's very concerned.

I think I'll call them tomorrow and touch bases. I miss them terribly. They were such a vital part of my life for so long that I almost can't believe I can go a whole week without seeing them. I talk about them to people who will listen. Lately I've been talking to Ben about the things my brothers and I used to do... They're the only thing I miss about my childhood. If I could recapture the summers I spent with them... But I can't. I may never be that close to them again (though I certainly hope I will be), and the thought brings tears to my eyes.

Yeah, I have to call tomorrow. Maybe they can come see the show, too. *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home