Saturday, December 03, 2005

Believe it or not, this is a Nike ad....



My butt is big
And round like the letter C
And ten thousand lunges have made it rounder
But not smaller
And that's just fine.
It's a space heater
For my side of the bed
It's my ambassador
To those who walk behind me
It's a border collie
That herds skinny women
Away from the best deals
At clothing sales.
My butt is big
And that's just fine
And those who might scorn it
Are invited to kiss it.

8 Comments:

At 12/03/2005 9:52 PM, Blogger Brian LePort said...

That's awesome. But it makes you wonder if Nike's shoes sales are down. Shock value?

 
At 12/04/2005 3:38 PM, Blogger Emma said...

*laughs* Well... maybe they are catching on to the big booty trend (which is long overdue) and are hoping to slap their shoes on the bootyfull among us.

 
At 12/04/2005 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. :o)

 
At 12/06/2005 6:44 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Wow, I can tell how sports minded you all are, since I believe this was a controversial issue, I am guessing around 3 or 4 months ago.

 
At 12/07/2005 4:55 PM, Blogger Emma said...

*arches an eyebrow* Thanks for the sarcasm... I uh... actually I saw it on the November issue of Vogue. I just liked it because it describes my ass.

 
At 12/07/2005 11:13 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

I am good at sarcasm. It is what I am famous for. Would you really want me to disappoint you and change?

 
At 12/08/2005 2:46 PM, Blogger Emma said...

I always thought your sarcasm was a defense mechanism... I was only hoping you didn't need it anymore.

If, on the other hand, it's for your own amusement, carry on.

 
At 12/09/2005 5:49 PM, Blogger Amanda said...

Definitely for amusement purposes. It's fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home