Tuesday, November 22, 2005

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey

I know, I know: another stupid survey. Deal.

Name: Emma Noel Davis

Birthday: 01.07.85

Birthplace: Napa, CA

Current Location: Napa, CA

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Medium brown

Height: 5"5.5'

Right Handed or Left Handed: Right

Your Heritage: Danish, Welsh, Irish, German (and a lot of darker colors from my dad, but I’m left to trust HIS word on what they were, so I don’t)

The Shoes You Wore Today: Black Quiksilver flip-flops

Your Weakness: Vintage clothes, cheese, lip gloss and literature

Your Fears: Spiders, heights, the dark

Your Perfect Pizza: green bell pepper, olives, and chicken

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: successfully finish planning my wedding

Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: I don't use instant messenger anymore

Thoughts First Waking Up: I love this man.

Your Best Physical Feature: according to me, my eyes. According to Ben, it’s my legs. Or my hands. Or my feet. Or...

Your Bedtime: 2 am

Your Most Missed Memory: My Bethany

Pepsi or Coke: Dr.Pepper and Root Beer

MacDonalds or Burger King: In N Out

Single or Group Dates: Both, when the time is right

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Tejava

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee

Do you Smoke: Never

Do you Swear: Appropriately

Do you Sing: Nope.

Do you Shower Daily: Or twice daily.

Have you Been in Love: Hah. Yes.

Do you want to go to College: No, but I’m doing it anyway.

Do you want to get Married: Yes, but this wedding planning stuff is absolute nonsense.

Do you believe in yourself: Perhaps more than I ought to.

Do you get Motion Sickness: It depends on the motion. I do in stop and go traffic if I’m the passenger, or if I try to read in the car.

Do you think you are Attractive: Hell, yes.

Are you a Health Freak: No.

Do you get along with your Parents: I get along with my grandparents.

Do you like Thunderstorms: Very much.

Do you play an Instrument: Various flutes and pipes.

In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No.

In the past month have you Smoked: No

In the past month have you been on Drugs: No

In the past month have you gone on a Date: Yes

In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes

In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No.

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Gross.

In the past month have you been on Stage: Yes, but I was striking a set.

In the past month have you been Dumped: uhm... No.

In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: In the tub.

In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No

Ever been Drunk: no.

Ever been called a Tease: no

Ever been Beaten up: no

Ever Shoplifted: no

How do you want to Die: asleep in my bed

What do you want to be when you Grow Up: a director and professor.

What country would you most like to Visit: England

In a Boy/Girl, you like...

Favourite Eye Color: Brown.

Favourite Hair Color: Brown

Short or Long Hair: Either

Height: 6’

Weight: 172

Best Clothing Style: Classic and conservative

Number of Drugs I have taken: none

Number of CDs I own: 10,000 songs

Number of Piercings: Four

Number of Tattoos: None

Number of things in my Past I Regret: none.

2 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that the boy questions were describing my twin brother... hmmm.

 
At 11/23/2005 7:11 PM, Blogger Emma said...

*bops him on the head*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home