....urk....
Yeah, so how completely sadistic does a dentist have to be to schedule an appointment for 8:30 in the morning? Blah. What's worse is I didn't have to go in to the theatre until 6:30 tonight. I could have slept in until ten, then slowly drifted into consciousness and wandered around the house straightening up...
My cousin's coming home today, though, which brightens things up considerably.
Quittie, honestly.... this performance isn't something I'd want you to drive down to see. *sighs* If you want to see Justin, then that's one thing, but if you're coming for the show (which I doubt, but still), this isn't the one to come see. Just thought I'd go ahead and be honest. I know, I know, you're not even going to come..... But you said it, so I had to respond. My respect, sir, as always.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home