Reintegrating Into Society... but I'm soooo tired....
The musical's over, thank God. I'm so glad. I haven't missed it at all. Of course, I'm stepping in as stage manager for another play tonight at six, so it's not like I've had a lot of time to miss "melody," but quite honestly, I don't think I'd miss it anyway. I've been resting the past couple of days.... hiding is more like it. I've been all over the place, done a lot, but I've limited my company to a very few people who don't demand anything of me. They're really relaxed and interesting, so I can just sit and watch if I want.
I'm back to being nice, but I'm still very bossy...... Yes, moreso than usual. I know, it's scary. However, I'm consciously backing off. People are adults, and hey, they're not my responsibility! That's awesome.
My family's not really happy with me. I've been MIA as far as they're concerned. I disappear... I mean, I tell them who I'm with and so on, but I'm gone from morning 'till the early the next morning, and wow. Yeah. That'll exclude you from the family loop really fast. Eh. It'll all be okay.
My cat has to go get shots tonight, and I won't be able to go with her because of rehearsal. Great. Crazy animal. Hope she doesn't kill the vet.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home