Okay, I am officially in love with the thrift store. I bought two Banana Republic shirts (gorgeous, both of them), a Levi shirt that is just very adorable, an Element jersey (which I actually needed for another outfit, can you imagine?) and another shirt that's some preppy company but it's a great shirt. *drumroll* Ten bucks, people.
Robin, major thanks.
Bethany, you win, after all these years.
My grandma was pleased but, "Em, you have a lot of tops!"
"I do. But I wanted more, and I just got rid of all those clothes, anyway."
"Hmm."
Psh. All I need now is a khaki corduroy skirt. Hee hee.
I suppose I could talk about R.E.S.I.S.T., but I don't want to. If you were there, I know you don't share my opinion (entirely), and if you weren't ... :-X
I love you all very very much. I think bargains make me cuddly. *grins*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home