I forgot this...
Ever been on Splash Mountain? Remember the part where you're staring at the hind end of Brer Bear? So Stan says, "Wow. I went to Disneyland and got mooned by a big bear."
Admittedly, it would be more fun to quote him out of context.
Stan had my by the wrists in a futile attempt to keep me from dumping more water on him. Instead of really fighting back, I just sort of sat there and talked to him. He's definitely stronger than I am, and not apt to hurt me, you know? However, he's not necessarily stronger than Bethany, so in a half-hearted kind of way, she leaned forward and pulled on his arm. "Ooo," she said, "Stan has muscles."
"Hey! Don't sound so surprised!" He yelped.
I think that was when he let me go. ; )
Today was a day. And that's all. It's been fun to hang out with my aunt, but we're both kind of depressed that time has flown so quickly. This only wastes more of our precious time, but you gotta let us mourn. It's not even that I like summer... It's that I liked when summer ended mid-September. Anyone else remember that? Going back to school in mid-September?
Bah.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home