Wednesday, July 23, 2003

My room's not totally ready, but the house guests aren't coming until late tomorrow evening. I hope. :-D No, I'll be done before then. I plan to come home after work and polish the whole thing up. However, life rarely happens as planned, which sometimes makes me wonder why I bother planning.

The Brown family left today. They actually took two vehicles, since the kids are going to Sr. camp and the grown-ups aren't. Well, Nate isn't, but that's cool with me. The sooner he's home, the better. He's currently one of my biggest fans. ; ) It's interesting, too, that all it took to earn his trust and regard was to consistently treat him as though he mattered to me... A lesson I shouldn't forget.

Well, my wet hair and I are going to bed now. I think it will get its own pillow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home