Saturday, July 19, 2003

Oh, wouldn't you all love it if I breezed in here, dropped some remarkable comment that made your mind sing, and left you to enjoy it?


So would I.

But I'm not going to. It's not that I don't want to, or anything, it's just that I'm going NUTS and if I have to go nuts, so do you. Hahahah.

Today I went to that ... thing ... that Bethy's mom had for the ladies. What was it... a luncheon? Yeah. Involves getting dressed up and eating little sandwiches and smiling at people. All of which I do very well.

However, the lecture afterwards about menopause was a bit much. I'm 18. 18!!! Not flipping forty-five. Argh. Besides, I don't like thinking about getting old. I don't know what'll be going on in my life then. Hey, I can't even secure what I want for the next six months, let alone the next thirty-someodd years. Psh.

In other news, I spent Friday in Santa Rosa clearing out the last of my great-grandma's house. *sighs* Very very odd. All the women were there at one point... For the uninformed, that's me, my mom, my mom's sister, my grandma, her sister, and her two daughters. My aunt. My mom. My grandma. My great-aunt. My two first cousins. HELLO!!! Very scary. I'm the youngest, you know. That renders me silent. Not something I enjoy. But on the upside, my great-great grandma's name was Emma. Hee. So now I have one of her suitcases initialed EJR. Emma Jr., no?

Last night we had youth service. Brian preached and I was just... Wow. Bri, you have an awesome ministry, and you have no idea how inspiring it is to see you making it. Keep going. After the service, we had a going-away party for Candace. Ciao, Bella. Kick butt at college, eh?

So... that's kinda it. My brain has atrophied. I've decided that I like school. It keeps my angst up to a certain level. This boredom thing has just got to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home