Monday, September 04, 2006

That's funny.. They got me.

Your True Birth Month Is January

Loyal
Social
Logical
Easily jealous
Loves children
Rather reserved
Highly attentive
Likes to criticize
Needs close friends
Ambitious and serious
Smart, neat and organized
Hardworking and productive
Loves to teach and be taught
Quiet unless excited or tensed
Sensitive and has deep thoughts
Knows how to make others happy
Searches for the greatest romance
Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds
Romantic but has difficulties expressing love
Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses
What's Your True Birth Month?







Now you try and let me know if they can peg yours.

7 Comments:

At 9/04/2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Brian LePort said...

They said that my birth month was February (nope: it is August).

I have:
- a high propensity for monogamy
- a high experience level (?)
- a low dominance level
- a high cynicism level (amen!)
- a high independence level (amen, amen)

 
At 9/04/2006 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They got me too, March.

 
At 9/04/2006 10:49 PM, Blogger Emma said...

Well, that's 50/50 then, 'cause it missed my co-worker by a month. Come on, all, let's really poll this thing.

 
At 9/04/2006 10:49 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

It says I'm January.

 
At 9/05/2006 11:33 AM, Blogger Theresa said...

They say I'm an October. I was born in February though. :D

 
At 9/05/2006 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm January too!

 
At 9/09/2006 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time I took the quiz, I don't remember what options I picked, but it put my birth month at June. The second time I did it it put my birthmonth in January. Wrong, on both accounts, although January is closer. My birthday is in December.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home