Saturday, August 19, 2006

New Job, New Semester

So I got a new job. I'm now working at the Napa River Inn. This is an awesome hotel. Great staff, great management, great system, great pay... Plus, two guys here are favorites of mine from back in the day when the Marriott had an amazing team. So things are great.

In other news, I'm taking classes AGAIN this semester. They seem all right so far, though if the photography teacher doesn't pull it together, Bethy and I may have to abandon that ship.

Let me know if anyone still reads this thing. I now have the internet at work and I could post regularly if anyone is interested.

Or I could post regularly to prevent acute boredom. Whichever.

2 Comments:

At 8/24/2006 9:34 PM, Blogger Brian LePort said...

Thank God! I was beginning to wonder if you had forever ditched your writing/weblogging/journaling family. Welcome back!

 
At 8/25/2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Emma said...

*bows deeply* Why thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home