Homogenization
All right, so I've decided to just give it up. I can't take the constant self-imposed pressure to keep my blog looking good. David, I love you forever, and thank you for helping me remake my blog at least three times, but I just can't do it anymore. Now it's clean and tidy and very low-maintenance. It doesn't look too bad, does it now? And if it does, is it still easy to navigate? Eh... Well. Let me know, all.
2 Comments:
I personally like the simplicity of the new site. The whole massive background picture concept really screws blogs up and makes me never want to return and read them again. Same idea with some of the MySpace spots. You just want to pluck your eyes out after scrolling because you are squinting so hard to find any useful text.
So NOW you tell me what you thought of my blog... Hrmph. *grins*
Post a Comment
<< Home