Thursday, October 06, 2005

Just so I can say I've been posting...

News:

I went to see Sigur Ros on their tour for "Takk," and it was the most amazing concert I've been to. (Of course, Death Cab on the 11th should be something...) Jonsi using a cello bow to play the guitar (traditional for him, oddly enough) was worth the whole thing. The house gave them something like a 10 min. standing ovation, which they more than deserved. I cried. Yeah. In public. *sighs* I couldn't help it. They're just... *shiver*

I have the fabric, pattern, and seamstress for my wedding dress. Yay! The hard part's over. Now it's just having pins stuck into me and panicking that I should just go ahead and lose ten pounds. I might do that anyway since we've starting buying all of our food at Trader Joe's. Woo hoo!

I miss a lot of my friends from school. It's so incredibly odd not to be in school this semester and yet... It's okay. It's really okay.

Okay, that ends the news section. *frowns* Not really sure I have anything else to say. It's my best friend's birthday, and I am grateful that she is alive. I'm at work, and I am grateful that I have a job. I am going home later, and I am grateful that I have a home...

Oh, one more thing that's news: I'm (hopefully) recovering from being very ill. (Internal bleeding, etc.) I'm supposed to have tests to figure out what's wrong, but I can't really afford the $600.00 to have them done. Hhmm. Something must be meant to happen. Everyone please send me positive thoughts in whatever medium you choose: prayer, white light, appeals to the Universe... Whatever works for ya will work for me. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home