Thursday, September 15, 2005

*sigh*

Life sucks.

A friend of mine from school died in Iraq. I know both of his parents... I've done theatre with them. I took maybe eight classes with him. I know that doesn't seem like much, but... It still is just the worst.

Peter is going back to Arizona. He's been home for less than two weeks but I've seen him almost every day and it's almost like him leaving all over again. He says he'll come back for the wedding, but I can't get past the feeling of abandonment. He's so much like my older brother... (I mean, we did live in the same house for how many years? So that makes sense.) I just find it so depressing.

I bought rollerblades and I started skating again, which helps somewhat. I love to skate. Why something so mundane and petty should help, I don't know. It does, though.

Last night Ben finally told me why he's been so removed the last week or so. He feels like all he does is go to work (news flash: that's all he does). For creative people... that's ugly. I told him that I don't mind if he runs tech for one of the shows, even though that means I don't see him for about three weeks. Aren't I sweet? Of course. *gags* I was glad he told me what's going on, though. I was beginning to become very concerned.

Lastly, I just miss everyone. I feel very alone, being one of the only ones not in school...


LOOK, THIS IS JUST A PITY PARTY! POOR ME!!!! LIFE IS AWFUL.... WAHHHH!!!

*coughs* So at least now I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home