A Complete Mess
I'm so terribly sleepy, and my muse has gone away again
I can't write about things that don't hurt, unless of course
I'm deliriously happy
But it's the everyday sense of normalcy that I find so crippling
That's why my aunt says she thinks I'll end up being bipolar
Normalcy is not my domain
I almost don't know what to do here, in this empty space of
Waiting for something different to happen
I go to work
I meander back and forth between his home and mine
And that is my life
I'm not being at all creative
I'm slowly going crazy
I'm so bored
I'm not doing anything worth talking about
I'm very busy, and I have nothing but money to show for it
I am nineteen years old, and I have done nothing spectacular with my life
I am not an actress
I am not a director
I am not a writer
I am not an interpreter
...though I am all of those things...
I am in a stage of learning
Everything is learning
I'm not good at ANYTHING yet
My talents are all potential
My gifts are all raw
My mind is undisciplined, unschooled and lazy
I am a mess
Almost a complete mess
And I hate it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home