Saturday, January 24, 2004

Regarding all matters theatrical.



Score one for Clio!
Yeah, so I'm one of the few who's actually pulled one over on Puck recently, or at least, I'm one of the few who managed to actually remove an object from his possesion. A largish one, I might add.... *sighs contentedly* And no, I wasn't doing it just for fun. I actually felt provoked, though it wasn't intentional. Stagecraft.... ahhhh. The smell of paint and and the unmistakable hum of verbal fencing........ Nice.

So I'm in Magic Theater! *bows to applause* I'm teamed with Ben, Kevin, Thom, Tim and Alice. This should be ... awesome. I'm really excited. Rehearsals start on Tuesday at 3:00. Hmm... means I'll have to cut out of stagecraft early... and I'm going to run all the way up until 7, which is when rehearsals for the musical start. Oh, this is gonna be fun. Love it. *pauses* Only... I kinda ... hmm. Food. *blinks* That's going to be a problem. I just thought of that. Well... I'll think of something. :-D

We have a newbie crew of eight. They look young and eager to die.... er, learn. *rubs her hands together* Ahh. I remember being a newbie. I was afraid of getting sawdust on my clothes, I wore three layers of clothing to protect myself from the paint, and I asked permission. Long gone are the days....

I know there was something else I needed to say, but eh. Who cares. It's interesting, though, that bookwise, this'll be the easiest semester I've ever had, whereas work-wise, it'll be one of the hardest. Hands-on... and something tells me that will take a lot more of a toll on me than studying ever did. But oh, the fun to be had in drama... If you've never experienced it, but you've always wanted to, remedy the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home