Monday, January 05, 2004

Four a.m.

Yeah, so I was up until four a.m. this morning, and the only reason I went to sleep is because my aunt woke up and told me I had to. Then she took the DSL hub to work with her.... And gave it back to me when she got home. I was on restriction and didn't know it because I slept through it. How's that?
No, but seriously, I have a new bedtime: one a.m. on weekdays and unlimited on weekends. Not at all unreasonable.
The sad thing was I was in the exact middle of a crucial conversation. Well, there's always another time. That's one thing I probably shouldn't believe so complacently, but I'm finding that I do, anyway.

TD Mike called this afternoon and we had a good chat. This semester looks like it's going to be great. Justin, I told Mike we'd be back for stagecraft... He's quite pleased, but he masked it with a scream of horror. *grins* Nah, he's happy. Anyway... Uh...

Derek's now been adopted by my youth group. Anyone who wasn't there, you missed it. It was great. *laughs* Sparky especially latched onto him. I'm glad. She needs sane friends. Hey, speaking of which, I'd like a few.... *runs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home