You look so happy!!! I love it! So many brides look terrified as they walk down the aisle. I had so many people tell me when I got married (ages ago... but still) that they'd never seen a bride smile so much. Well, that's just sad! Brides are supposed to be happy about the commitment they're about to make! I'm glad you were a smiling bride. You look beautiful!!! I wish you all happiness!
4 Comments:
You look so happy!!! I love it! So many brides look terrified as they walk down the aisle. I had so many people tell me when I got married (ages ago... but still) that they'd never seen a bride smile so much. Well, that's just sad! Brides are supposed to be happy about the commitment they're about to make! I'm glad you were a smiling bride. You look beautiful!!! I wish you all happiness!
Lovely. :o)
Reader, I married him.....
*bursts into tears*
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!! My favorite!!
Post a Comment
<< Home