Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Back to before...

All right, remaining few, faithful and delusional readers, hear this! I have returned to the soothing and pleasing template that was my happiness. They have scientifically proven that pink light improves mood, so hopefully the pink rays emitting from your computer screen will make you happy as they cause yet another cancerous cell to be made possible in your body, etc.

Whatever.

Point is, I'm back, hopefully for a good stretch. I have a new apartment, as I believe I've said, and part of the plan is to have DSL installed in the place within the month. Er, that is, as soon as school is over and I've stopped milking SSU for all the wireless I can get. Hehe.

Also, I've finally stopped being so cagey, uncertain, terrified, and altogether secretive about who I am and where I'm going. If you wanna know, ask. If you don't want to know, you probably oughta stop reading here and now. Things are only going to be increasingly open.

No, I'm not the same person I was a year ago, but in some very key ways, I am exactly that person. My friends and family have all pretty much split into three groups: a) "I approve and love you." b) "I don't care and I love you." c) "I strongly disapprove but I still love you anyway."

For that, I will be forever grateful. I love you all, too, and hope that things are going well with you. Gimme a ring or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home