Hrmph.
As usual, I have to get sick before I allow myself any downtime. I was home around five p.m. Imagine that! It's the first time in months I've been home before 10, as far as I can remember. For pity's sake. Now I'll have some serious downtime.Anyway, that's why I finally got my DSL up and running. Oh, joy. It's been nice, I guess. I think I just forgot how to use downtime. I keep glancing guiltily at the clock, sure there's a reason my phone's going to ring in .3 seconds. The person on the other line will tell me I'm supposed to be somewhere....
And I'll hang up. That's what I'll do; I'll just hang up.
I was thinking about applying at the Opera House... Think they need a good tech? Light board operator? Box office? Hmm. I can do so many fun things... I was also thinking about applying as an editor at the Napa Register. I want a job where there are constant challenges. If you've ever read the Register, you know I'll most likely end up in tears.
Any other suggestions? I want a new job.
And no. I don't want to sell coffee. For that matter, I want nothing to do with food or retail, so don't suggest it. Just don't.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home