Sunday, May 23, 2004

The Show (Made From Scratch)



I almost don't know where to start... This was the first time I've ever participated in an all-original show, and it was... amazing. On that stage, we were more than performers: we were artists. Creative artists. The music, the scenes, the play, the poetry... The lighting! (Gotta love the lighting... *grins*)

For those of you who didn't make it out to see The Show, don't worry, we'll reprise this thing next year. Between times, we'll probably do a sort of Coffee House-ish show that doesn't have to be all original work. That will open the stage to a lot more performers, but I truly feel it's important to reserve at least one show a year for the artists/performers.

Oh, and we made money. We put almost NO money into this gig, and walked away with a couple-hundred dollars. Heh. It was beautiful. It's all for the Guild, baby.

So... any questions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home