Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Various and sundry bits of nonsense...



"Life is pain! Anyone who says differently is selling something."

Yeah, so I'm tired. Magic theater rehearsals are three hours long for me, twice a week. I was double-casted, which is really exciting, 'cause it means that I'm not separated from anyone, but on the other hand, it means that I run, leap, crouch, duck, fall, pounce, hide, yell, holler, whisper, call, whine, and grumble for three hours straight. I'm having fun, but it certainly is going to get me in good shape. I think only the beginning will be this difficult. Once I'm used to it, it'll be great.

In other news, I'm starting to get that "no, no no NO! Leave me alone! I give horrible advice, I'm not a good friend and I can hardly keep my OWN head on straight" feeling that I get. It's no one's fault. I just have very long days with almost no real downtime (even though there seem to be hours in which nothing is accomplished), I'm trying about five completely new things, and I don't really know what everyone else should be doing. That particular flaw in my thinking only shows up when I'm really and truly bored.

I'm not bored. I'm quite far removed from boredom. I'm challenged mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually, so why would I try and organize YOUR life? See, it's not that I don't care, it's just that my maternal instinct is on stand-by. I'm sorry for anyone who's borne the brunt of this swift change of winds, but I daresay there are those of you I've stopped mothering who are more than grateful I've finally shut up.

Carry on, gentlemen. Carry on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home