Yeah, I know.
The comments system is down, I know. If you notice, it's down on every blog I've (helped) set up. That would indicate that it's the server, so, no, I can't really do anything about it. Try to be patient. I'm sure it'll come back really soon.So I spent the day with friends. It was so therapuetic. I don't have a whole lot to say about it except that I needed it, it was great, I saw people I've missed, and my "little sis" was there for "the whole dang operative." Lovely.
I've no other news. Nothing to report. I don't want to tell an amusing story... Gee, as a blog, I'm just not meeting my standards. Well... Oh, I know. Down at the bottom of the page, there's a new box over to the left. It's got links to my poetry and most of the lyrics I've posted here. Sort of a tool to help you admire my work, I guess. What can I say? I want an audience. Enjoy. *grins*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home