Saturday, January 10, 2004

I'll be gone a bit...

I'm spending the night over at Kat's, then tomorrow morning I teach Sunday School, then tomorrow afternoon I'm going to Chrystal's birthday party, then tomorrow night is church... after which I'll probably go out with the crew. So... uh... Yeah. I'm going to have a life for the next few hours or so. If you need me, hit the celly.

As Kat reminds me:
"There'll be spring every year without you
England still will be here without you
There'll be fruit on the tree
And a shore by the sea
There'll be crumpets and tea without you

Art and music will thrive without you
Somehow Keats will survive without you
And there still will be rain on that plain down in Spain
Even that will remain without you
I can do without you"
"Without You," My Fair Lady

I think she means none of you will collapse without me. *laughs* Take care, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home