Theater News Flash
I talked to TD Mike today, and for anyone who cares, the little theater is all cleaned up. *grins* Thought I'd give you guys a heads up. Mike's probably going to be really picky when we get back. "Is that where that hammer goes!? Take that over to the drawer and put it away! Clean that brush! Wipe that table! Sweep!" Yeah. It oughta be interesting. Oh, and times for rehearsals for Magic Theater have not yet been set. If you're not sure about your schedule, come to the auditions and talk to Jennifer, who's got to be one of the most flexible people ever. Don't give up before you even try, okay? I know I really want to get in, and I want all of you to make it! We'll have a blast. : )I can't think of anything else.... I'm in a really good mood. I love all of you. *spins around*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home