Tuesday, January 13, 2004

"Sunny Days," Jars of Clay

Wow. I just realized that I've never posted this here. Read and enjoy.
~~~~~

Sunny days keeping the cloud away
I think we're coming to a clearing and a brighter day
So far away, still I think they say
The wait will make the heart grow stronger
Or fonder, I can't quite remember anyway
So if you're waiting for love
It's a promise I'll keep
If you don't mind believing that it changes everything
Time will never matter
Winter, spring, it's what love can truly bring
Ice turns to water, water flows to everything
You can lose your mind, baby then your heart you'll find
I hope you don't give up what's moving you inside
So if you're waiting for love
It's a promise I'll keep
If you don't mind believing that it changes everything
Time will never matter
So if you're waiting for love
It's a promise I'll keep
If you don't mind believing that it changes everything
Time will never matter
If the car won't start when you turn the key
When the music comes on
All your cold, cold heart can do is skip a beat
It's a promise I'll keep when you're waiting for love
If you don't mind believing that it changes everything
Time will never matter
So if you're waiting for love
It's a promise I'll keep
If you don't mind believing that it changes everything
The time will never matter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home