Friday, January 16, 2004

All right, everybody.

So yeah, the blog has a really really different look. I was tired of the links being all the way at the bottom, especially once I really started using them to further my own goals (hint hint: read my poetry). I've gotten mixed reviews (though here on the blog, they've all been negative), but the main complaint was that now it's too crowded and hard to read. In order to lessen that difficulty, I've taken the background down to a minimum and tried to use fonts that aren't too confusing. The posts are over here on the left (which you must know if you're reading this) and all the "other stuff" is over there on the right. Leave a note on the tagboard if your comment isn't post-specific, or if you just want to say hi. If you want to talk back to me about a specific post, hit the "Add Comment" or, for example, "5 comments" link down at the bottom of the posts.

The links over to the left are a little complex. The ones that say "My Poetry," "Lyrics," or "Notable Posts" will take you to links here inside my blog. The ones that say "Links" or "Blogs of Interest" will direct you to the site or person listed.

I think that's about it.... If you're still not liking the design after you give yourselves some time to adjust, I'll consider changing it, but I have the feeling the convenience of this design will begin to impress itself upon you.

*grins* Keep checking back to see how this highly controversial dispute is settled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home