*sigh*
So it's been awhile since I've put a new post up. I realize that. It's just that things changed again, and I had to sort out my head again. Geez, every time I think things are going to be okay for awhile, that I can settle into a mindset, someone changes the rules and runs out, leaving ME standing there adjusting. I hate it.Seems like this is a really bad time to rely on one's peers. And I don't mean just ME relying on people, I mean people relying on ME. We none of us are staying the same. Bah. I need to grow up and get over it.
In other news, one faction of my family is insane. I'll leave your vivid imaginations to flesh that out. You probably will do less damage than I would if I told you the details, anyway.
I can't even remember what day it is. I mean, I know now that I've gone and checked, but there's no connection in my mind between me and the day and time. Break is my zone of "WHO CARES??" My room is clean, I've been doing the dishes and housework... See, I don't do well at focusing on school and home at the same time, I really don't. It's not like I'm being mean and lazy the rest of the time, it's just that it's not my area of focus. I'll have to remedy that flaw.
And I plan to keep my room clean. Much good may it do me. I never believe in myself in this area; it only leads to being disappointed in myself, which I avoid as much as possible. (Usually by doing what I ought to, granted, but if I don't see myself doing what I should, then I just don't expect it of myself. Everyone else hates this method, but it keeps me sane.)
I realized last night that next semester I won't have much, if any, homework or paperwork. MUWAHAHAHA!! This'll be my dream semester. It ain't happening ever again, either, so I'm going to enjoy it fully.
*growls* I miss my friends.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home