Keys and Boxes
Okay, if you're familiar with my quirks (and maybe even if you're not), you know I love keys and boxes. I love oddly shaped keys that look like something from another time and place, keys that look like they'd open Pandora's box, and keys that look small and innocent, like the key to a tiny girl's diary. I love what keys represent; the power to unlock something (someone?), but also the sacred job of protecting that key and that thing (person?). Boxes make me feel like a little girl again. I could hide something in here. I could keep something safe. I could carry this box with me. I could leave it tucked away in my closet... Again, I love boxes that are unique. Wooden, metal, cardboard; it doesn't really matter what it's made of.My ultimate favorite? Awesome boxes that lock... and a funky key to go with it.
I was only thinking about this because today Kat gave me a really great key. It's green, red, and yellow, and it's the old British style. She found it when she was in Bath. *grins* Makes me feel very content. I have a new key.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home