Four Seven
Okay, you all know that Jars of Clay is my favorite band. You know that something in their music and lyrics resonates with the deepest, stillest, sweetest part of my being. You know that I shriek like a banshee when I see them live. *grins*What you didn't know is that the obsession has progressed to teaming with friend David and co-authoring his project, which you'll find here.
Now, unlike my other haunts and etc, I don't think this one ought to be used as a goof-off zone. True, last night I made some goofy comments, but I was insanely tired. Go ahead and poke around, but leave some comments that won't scare people away. With you guys, I'm going out on a limb here. Don't let me down. *ducks*
So feel free to take a peek, though it's not much of anything yet. If you bear with us, we should "change this something normal into something beautiful." If you know anyone who's interested in Jars or Christian music or whatever, give 'em a shove in our direction. We need an audience. Hope you enjoy!
Oh, and also, it's a smashing place to get Jars lyrics hassle-free. If I do say so myself...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home