Tuesday, August 19, 2003

*sighs*
I have so many things I'd say... But I'm not allowed to say them. I'm on the confidante list of Stan, Dan, Brian, and... Wait. That's enough.
Anyway. My social group can't decide who they're each in love with, so it rotates. I'd think we'd get better results if we exchanged numbers, kind of like a gift exchange. That way no one gets their feelings hurt, and I could have fun taking pictures of the results.
Okay, on another note, the concert was a disappointment. Don't get me wrong, Jody Davis's voice stilll gives me chills, Phil Joel still has the most rockin' hair ever, and Peter Furler looks great in his black suits, but standing on a wet hill gripping the railing to keep myself from falling was so not fun.
Besides, the concert was only an hour, and Peter spent at least fifteen minutes talking. Bleh.
However, the company was good, and the interactions were amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home