Tuesday, December 09, 2003

My fault? I think not.

So today I was seriously stressed out about something, and I was trying to keep myself occupied by running around the theater pretending like the few things I could find to do were important. The gang was hanging out in the lobby, and every time I ran through, someone would tag me, try to trip me, yank on my skirt, or something. I found it amusing until Ben and Matt pinned me against a wall. I suppose even that was amusing until I realized that they were not going to STOP. Alice came up and grabbed Ben off me, I threw Jason the keys I was holding, and turned around, wrestled with Matt for a moment, then threw him against the door.

See, he's supposed to be some karate expert, so I used a typical sidestep and throw method. I didn't expect it to work...

So when he hit the door handle (one of those really burly door handles, you know, they run vertically up the door) and collapsed, I felt really bad.

However, I feel compelled to point out that normally I'm a peaceful person. (David, stop laughing.) That doesn't make me a wimp, though, and if you keep pushing me, there comes a point where I'll push back. *shrugs*

I seriously didn't mean to hurt him, though. *sighs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home