Monday, November 03, 2003

Wait.... Didn't we just do this?

Back at tech rehearsal. Bah. Alice is up and running, people. Rejoice or scream, depending on your point of view.

I have good reason to be grouchy, I'll have you know. I spent a few hours (all told) carting, sliding, flipping and hanging the tree flats for Alice. Ish. They're heavy, they're huge, and they're full of splinters. I've never been so glad to see Justin as when he sauntered in this afternoon. If you do make it here, Jinx, great job today, busted knuckle and all. Hmm. I still hope I find your blog first, though.

I was thinking about people who latch onto rules to make themselves feel important and after I realized they're rather idiotic, I was able to laugh about it all. It's like this: here's rule (a) and you're not following said rule. I'll gladly inform you of rule (a) and do my best to make sure you follow it. If you don't follow it, I'm a better person than you are.
Sucks for people like me who have a really hard time following rules, eh?

Speaking of not following rules, next semester I'm auditioning for (and I believe I'll get the job) Magic Theater. It's a touring show, mostly improv, for the sake of educating young children. Sounds like it's up my alley, wouldn't you say? Judging from the rapt attention my Sunday school is kind enough to give me, I'd do all right. ;)

Bah. Tired Em. That was a little bit of a workout, but I'm proud of myself. :-D Oh, and I went even higher on the scaffolding. Gee, I'm just making progress all over. *rolls her eyes*

Aight, I have to run down and take a look at the laptop on stage. PowerPoint is hard for some people. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home